The Global Forum for Responsible Recruitment
The annual Global Forum for Responsible Recruitment is a key mechanism to promote, develop, and accelerate action toward mainstreaming the responsible recruitment agenda with business and government.
Bringing together representatives from global brands, suppliers, recruitment agencies, industry associations, governments, and civil society, the Forum both:
- Shines a spotlight on the importance of responsible recruitment of migrant workers in the fight against forced labour and trafficking in supply chains
- Provokes debate and the sharing of challenges, insights, dilemmas, and examples of best practice towards implementing the ‘Employer Pays’ Principle
These business-focussed fora also provide a platform for many other organisations to showcase their work and ensure alignment and cooperation. This catalyses collaboration between different organisations and supports the coherence of consistent and amplified messages going to brands, suppliers, recruitment agencies, and governments.
- The first-ever Global Forum was held on 19th-20th June 2017 in Berlin | read the meeting report or access the event portal
- The second annual Global Forum took place in Singapore on 11th-12th June 2018 | read the meeting report or access the event portal
- The third Global Forum took place on 9th-10th July 2019 in Bangkok | the meeting report will be release in Q3/4 2019 or access the event portal
The fourth annual Global Forum will take place in June/July 2020 in Europe - exact dates and location will be announced in due course.
If you would like to join the mailing list for the Forum and keep up to date with the latest news and registration details, please email neill.wilkins [at] ihrb.org with your i) name, ii) organisation, iii) position, and iv) country of operations.
In partnership with: