Global Forum for Responsible Recruitment
The annual Global Forum for Responsible Recruitment is a key mechanism to promote, develop, and accelerate action toward mainstreaming the responsible recruitment agenda with business and government.
Bringing together representatives from global brands, suppliers, recruitment agencies, industry associations, governments, and civil society, the Forum both:
- Shines a spotlight on the importance of responsible recruitment of migrant workers in the fight against forced labour and trafficking in supply chains.
- Provokes debate and the sharing of challenges, insights, dilemmas, and examples of best practice towards implementing the ‘Employer Pays’ Principle.
These business-focused fora also provide a platform for many other organisations to showcase their work and ensure alignment and cooperation. This catalyses collaboration between different organisations and supports the coherence of consistent and amplified messages going to brands, suppliers, recruitment agencies, and governments.
- The first-ever Global Forum was held in 2017 in Berlin | Read the meeting report
- The second annual Global Forum took place in Singapore in 2018 | Read the meeting report
- The upcoming Global Forum will take place in Bangkok in 2019 | Details coming soon
If you would like to be added to the mailing list for details of the Global Forum for Responsible Recruitment please send an email events [at] ihrb.org.